12 Day Scottish Isles & Glens
Feeling adventurous? Explore Scotland’s traditional culture along its gorgeous coastline and remote islands.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 1 – 15 departures.
- Explore the fascinating heritage of Orkney – the Ring of Brodgar and the village of Skara Brae date back to Neolithic times and are among the most important prehistoric monuments in Europe.
- Dunrobin Castle
- Inverewes Garden
- Isle of Skye
- Loch Ness Cruise
- Mount Stuart House
- Ring of Brodgar
- Skara Brae
- Urquhart Castle
- 11 breakfasts (B) and 7 dinners(D) including a fun Scottish evening in Edinburgh with traditional songs, stories and dancing.
- Novotel Glasgow Centre Hotel, Glasgow (2 nights)
- Balmacara Hotel, near Kyle of Lochalsh (2 nights)
- The Royal Hotel, Ullapool (1 night)
- Ayre Hotel, Kirkwall (2 nights)
- Columba Hotel, Inverness (2 nights)
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel, Edinburgh (3 nights)
Glasgow & Bagpipes
Isle of Bute & Mount Stuart House
Loch Lomond & Eilean Donan Castle
Isle of Skye & Dunvegan Castle
Inverewe Gardens & Ullapool
Highland Scenery & Orkney
Orkney Sights & Skara Brae
Dunrobin Castle & Inverness
Urquhart Castle & Culloden Battlefield
Sheep Herding & Whisky Tasting
Edinburgh Castle & Traditional Scottish Dinner
Tour Ends In Edinburgh