Indulgence in Eastern Canada - Summer 2020
Indulgence In Eastern Canada – Summer 2020
Rich in European architecture and striking natural phenomena, you’ve made it to eastern Canada. A mix of English and French cultures, indulge in all the elegance this romantic journey has to offer. From the sweeping skylines of Toronto to the thundering thrills of Niagara Falls, you’ll be equally inspired by both the natural elements and urban areas of this striking part of the world. Along the way you’ll stay at the best hotels, including the Fairmont Chteau Laurier in Ottawa and Fairmont Le Chteau Frontenac in Quebec City, both praised for their decadent décor and prime locations.
- Ottawa: Join us for a Highlight Dinner at the Courtyard Restaurant – a culinary experience that will delight your taste buds.
- Quebec City: Dine at Chez Rioux & Pettigrew, a modern eatery and bar showcasing creative, seasonal dishes that celebrate artisanal meats and local seafood.
- Montreal: Enjoy delicious food and wine at Gibbys, a charming restaurant housed in a 200-year-old building in Old Montreal.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 4 Dinners
- Niagara Falls: Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the Falls on-board your cruise.
- Quebec: Visit a secret gem on the Île d’Orléans and indulge in the different flavours of jam made with local grown berries. Then enjoy a tasty picnic lunch with cheese, bread, fruits and wine – all produced right on the island. As you eat, take in the views of rolling hills and red-roofed farm houses.
- Montreal: Visit some of the city’s most iconic sites with a Local Expert, including the Notre Dame Basilica with its dazzling combination of blue and gold decor.
- Quebec City: As a guest at the iconic Fairmont Le Chteau Frontenac, enjoy an exclusive guided tour of this historic building and learn about its history. Gain access to areas not accessible to the general public.
- Toronto: The Omni King Edward Hotel showcases the old-world charm and vibrancy of the city.
- Ottawa: You will be treated to a spectacular stay with unparalleled luxury at the Fairmont Chteau Laurier.
- Quebec City: The urban resort of the Fairmont Le Chteau Frontenac will entice you with its breathtaking views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec.
- Montreal: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel has welcomed queens, princes and princesses, heads of state and international business leaders.
- Quebec City: You’ll be welcomed with a unique glass of Rosé wine during a tasting at Chateau des Charmes. Head on a tour of the estate and taste the white & red wines from St. David’s Bench Vineyard, and two premium Icewines accompanied by hand-made local ice cream and local fruit.
- Montreal: Experience an exclusive to Luxury Gold behind the scenes visit of the headquarters of world famous Cirque du Soleil. Meet one of the trainers and see where artists from around the world train for shows. Then get the chance to touch, feel and even try on real costumes and learn about this massive production of up to 15,000 costumes a year.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold’s air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Welcome to Toronto.
Niagara Falls Up Close and Toronto Sightseeing.
Kingston and the Canadian Capital of Ottawa.
All About Ottawa.
The Old Walled City of Quebec.